Hey, look, it’s a bag of things! My bag of things, to be exact. And what exciting items do I carry on a daily basis?
- Some headphones, in case there’s every an ambulation in need of a soundtrack
- Whatever literature which pertains to my current classes
- A powerful computer mostly used for word processing
- Some 5 Gum and Altoids, because one is for the long haul and the other for short study sessions, respectively
- A pen and highlighter I almost never use, because pencils are too convenient for my numerous mistakes
- And finally, two notebooks — for notes on books
Since I’d like to think of myself as a somewhat interesting individual, I pray that this bland assortment of sorts is not too representative of who I actually am. If textbooks weren’t so heavy, maybe I’d have the available back strength to carry around a few cool nick-nacks, but alas I can only muster the barest collection of academic necessities.
Despite this, the assignment as a whole was relatively easy, and I guess a little personality shines through in my headphones. I will admit, I was slightly saddened when I was forced to remove those beautiful Bose bass-masters for a mere few seconds when taking that photo; I was listening to a rather great song. I know they’re not necessary for classwork, but a few ounces are a small price to pay for salvation — and music.